On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 06:03:05PM +0100, Andreas Müller wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 5:45 PM Armin Kuster <akuster...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > This reverts commit a384248938ea9db096866bf4ec8678d35ca62a12.
> >
> > This package update slipped in doing the maint process. Removing it.
<snip>
> Just my opinion - don't consider this as NAK.
>
> * I already fixed the recipes that failed for me. For at least one the
> change is no more compatible to 1.68.0.
> * This makes PV going backwards
>
> Thanks for addressing - what do others think?

I'm not using thud yet, but updating boost in stable branch would break
too many things and I would have to revert that change in our trees. Some boost
updates are in the end quite trivial and just require recompiling
everything but still, I would prefer that boost is not updated in stable
branches unless there is a huge security/stability issue with the old version.

Hope this helps,

-Mikko