On 2019年05月08日 20:25, richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org wrote:
On Wed, 2019-05-08 at 12:54 +0100, Burton, Ross wrote:
On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 04:06, <mingli...@windriver.com> wrote:
* Increase the timeout to 15 minutes as the default
   timeout which is 5 minutes is not enough to fix below error:
   | Executing: glib/actions.test
   | Test timed out after 300 seconds
   | cleaning up pid 13050
   | FAIL: glib/actions.test (Child process killed by signal 9)

My Debian machine runs that test in 20 seconds.

Maybe we're missing dependencies to get a working session dbus up?

That seems likely. I'd note that we see:

https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/non-release/20190502-12/testresults/testresult-report.txt

Recipe                       | Passed      | Failed   | Skipped   | Time(s)
glib-2.0                     | 290         | 1        | 0         | 427

and the failing test is:

     ptestresult.glib-2.0.glib/gdatetime.test__Child_process_killed_by_signal_6_

so it would seem this is working on our autobuilder tests? That would
seem to back up Ross' comments.

Thanks Ross and RP's comments!

It's weird! Seems it succeeds in autobuilder, but I can reproduce the glib/actions.test failure steadily in my env as below:
# time; /usr/libexec/installed-tests/glib/actions -p;time
user    0m0.13s
sys     0m0.07s
/actions/dbus/threaded: OK
user    6m29.03s