> Not sure which of the changes is responsible, but this is new:
> WARNING: flex-native-2.6.0-r0 do_cve_check: Found unpatched CVE
> (CVE-2015-1773)
>
> https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2015-1773
>
> Note that the flex tool is completely unrelated to Apache Flex.

I see, the 4/4 patch is responsible for that (Consider CVE that affects
versions with less than operator). It takes into account the comparison
operator in the json NVD file (new 'version_affected' field that was not in
the XML data feed). So this CVE matches because 2.6.0 <= 4.14.0. But it
should not match because it concerns another product (flex_project/flex vs
Apache/flex).

There is indeed a problem I didn't manage. The CVE_PRODUCT variable we use
in cve-check only takes the product name (here 'flex') into account, we
should also consider the vendor name (here 'flex_project').

Without this patch (4/4), the behaviour should be the same as before.

Pierre