On Fri, 2019-10-11 at 10:26 +0200, Stefan Agner wrote:
> We run several build in parallel using the same downloads folder, it
> seems to me that
> there is a race condition. The history shows the warning several
> times already with
> exit code 127, but in those instances the bulid succeeded
>
> What I don't understand is how the update to 2.7 release could affect
> the behavior
> such that it suddenly leads to issues. Any idea?

We use the bitbake fetcher for uninative so there should be locking,
the same as any other download.

Are these builds in parallel on different machines with a shared
network filesystem for downloads or the same physical machine?

Are you using any special MIRRORS/PREMIRRORS?

FWIW we run many builds on the autobuilder and don't see this. I also
haven't seen any other reports of it.

I'm therefore at a loss as to why the locking would seem to be breaking
for you :(