On Mon, 2019-11-11 at 12:42 +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 04:32:35PM +0000, Richard Purdie wrote:
> > On Thu, 2019-11-07 at 07:55 -0800, akuster808 wrote:
> > > Are you taking the other patches also submitted for sumo ?
> >
> > I am worried about what the bigger picture for this looks like but
> > we
> > could try testing them. I think the TSC needs to discuss this.
>
> How were community supported branches supposed to work?
>
> All branches from 2.1 (sic) are documented as supported in the wiki.

That was changed recently and I kind of wish we'd waited until we'd
followed through with a consistent plan which covers the spectrum of
EOL/community/stable/LTS.

As I've said in a few places, the TSC really needs to figure this out
and its complicated by the LTS discussions. Those discussions are
happening but aren't simple.