maxime.roussinbelan...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> PACKAGECONFIG[iwd] = "--enable-iwd, --disable-wifi, iwd, iwd"
>> PACKAGECONFIG[wpa-supplicant] = "--enable-wifi, --disable-wifi,
wpa-supplicant, wpa-supplicant"

> The problem with this, is that enabling one but not the other will
combine into '--enable-iwd --disable-wifi' which is not what is intended.

Actually, it is what is intended, the `--disable-wifi` will disable
wpa-supplicant support, but keep the wifi support from other plugins (i.e.
iwd).

I agree that maybe the `--enable-wifi` is probably not the best option
name, but I am not sure I can something about it :)

> I am not sure why you need to specify them as both build and runtime
dependencies, can you clarify why?

iwd is probably not needed as a build dependency.. I would have to recheck
that. ConnMan
needs the runtime for the dbus interface that iwd exposes.

wpa-supplicant is probably the same thing. I'm not sure why originally
wpa-supplicant is specified as
a build dependency. It's been there for 5 years..

Thanks,
Max.