The migration to Groups.io is nearly complete. All functionality is ready
to use and you can send e-mail now. Archives are in place except for the
most recent from the Openembedded-commits list. Those are continuing to
import.

There is no need to update your address book as the list addresses have not
changed.

If you encounter any issues please visit
https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/GroupsMigration for the latest
information. If your concern isn't addressed e-mail me directly.

Thank you,
--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / Yocto Project