On 5/27/20 5:52 PM, Richard Purdie wrote:
On Mon, 2020-05-25 at 11:06 +0800, hongxu wrote:
In initramfs-framework, before swith_root rootfs, if udev have time
run (before being killed), it will invoke hook mount.sh (which is
provided
by udev-extraconf) to mount /run/media/XXX.

Release the mounted disk after udev being killed.
This feels like a workaround. Would we be better off not installing the
mount scripts into the initramfs in the first place?

Follow your suggestion, I just tested it to remove the script, and everything works well,

I will remove it in V2

//Hongxu