On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 18:24, Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerst...@axis.com>
wrote:

> > devupstream variant was incorrectly updated in a059fc67da4
> > (changed to 2.12, but without updating SRCREV), so revert it back
> > to 2.11.2.
>
> I don't understand this. If you update the recipe to 2.12.1, why do
> you not update the devupstream variant to match?

Because I have no interest in that variant, other than making sure it is
not misleading; it was added and is (supposedly) maintained by others who
use it to test the bleeding edge.

Generally those 'development' variants tend to bit rot quickly due to lack
of regular updates and testing, oe-core used to have plenty of them and
they were all dropped, except this one.

Alex