Hi Richard,

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 at 15:31, Richard Purdie
<richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2020-08-05 at 15:22 +0200, Daniel Gomez wrote:
> > In all these cases, allarch is used but the package dependencies are not
> > allarch. It generates a conflict when the same package is built for
> > different
> > MACHINES at the same time.
> >
> > Here a build error for the ttf-ubuntu-font-family in a multiconfig
> > enviroment:
>
> This is on the wrong mailing list. I also thought there was code
> somewhere to remove font dependencies from changing the task
> signatures?
Sorry! I mixed the lists.

> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/conf/layer.conf
>
> see the lines like:
>
> liberation-fonts->fontconfig \
> cantarell-fonts->fontconfig \
>
> Perhaps meta-oe has some of those missing?
I didn't notice about that SIGGEN_EXCLUDE_SAFE_RECIPE_DEPS list and looks like
meta-oe already implements it so, what we actually need is to include
that recipe in our layer
conf.

On the other hand, I think the following recipes are missing the
inherit allarch:
meta/recipes-graphics/ttf-fonts/ttf-bitstream-vera_1.10.bb
meta/recipes-graphics/cantarell-fonts/cantarell-fonts_git.bb
meta/recipes-graphics/ttf-fonts/liberation-fonts_2.00.1.bb

And then, add the ttf-bitstream-vera recipe as part of the
SIGGEN_EXCLUDE_SAFE_RECIPE_DEPS.

Will send a patch to fix it.

Thanks!