Hello,

The Zeus branch was defined as a transitional branch with a 9 month
stable cycle since LTS was created. The 3.0.4 was the last Zeus dot
release. We have since added several Build stabilization changes and
last minute backports . We intend on doing on last formal build cycle
but no QA so no formal dot release. After this action is complete,
this branch will most like transition to Community Support and we will
see where it goes from there.

regards,
Armin
( On behalf of the Yocto Project® TSC)

Yocto Project® are registered trademark of the Linux Foundation.