On Mon, 2020-12-21 at 13:30 +0000, Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:
> I thought the process for backporting changes in OE-Core was:
>
> master -> gatesgarth -> dunfell -> ...
>
> However, I just noticed that the latest Gatesgarth release (24.0.1)
> is still at 2020b of timezone, whereas Dunfell (23.0.4) has 2020d.
> Am I missing something here, or is this just a miss in communication?

We're working through what the processes mean in practise and there are
a few issues:

* Steve doesn't have the bandwidth to handle Gatesgarth and Dunfell
* Blocking Dunfell on Gatesgarth isn't fair to Steve or running the LTS

The intent is to keep both roughly in sync but I've not made it a
"hard" stop as it was just going to cause things to grind to a halt and
help nobody.

If people spot things like this please flag them up and we'll get them
resolved.