On Fri, 2021-01-15 at 17:35 +0000, Luca Boccassi wrote:
> On Fri, 2021-01-15 at 11:59 -0500, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
> > That code block isn't particularly complex and it is self contained,
> > so really, there's not much to see there. But I'm not in the business
> > of predicting anything, I'm in the wait and see camp (AUH will be the
> > first to pick it up if it causes patch problems, etc).
> >
> > Richard can either take the change or not, I'm just supporting how
> > it has currently been submitted as chances are that no further
> > revisions are coming from Paul, so it can live or die as-is.
>
> Even if a patch was preferred to a config, the current patch changes
> too much and should really be reduced in scope, as commented in the
> other email.

Doing this with a patch is probably 'safer' or less ugly than the other
options.

I had meant to test this whilst as the same time,  suggest we reduce
the context in the patch as mentioned, then merge. Unfortunately I
confused the systemd patches and this has sneaked in without that
tweak.

If we could reduce the noise in the diff, that would be useful though.