It seems that I don't need to modify showEnvironment() in lib/bb/cooker.py,
that is only used for "bitbake -e", and without changing this one line I
have both "devtool build mc" and "bitbake -e mc:foo" working correctly.
I compared the output of environment dump before and after my change and it
was the same (with exception of hashes and timestamps).
I will submit a new patchset.

Best regards,
Tomasz Dziendzielski

czw., 28 sty 2021 o 17:33 Tomasz Dziendzielski via lists.openembedded.org
<tomasz.dziendzielski=gmail....@lists.openembedded.org> napisaƂ(a):