On Thu, 2021-03-25 at 09:17 +0000, Oleksiy Obitotskyi -X (oobitots -
GLOBALLOGIC INC at Cisco) wrote:
> Could you look into this warning.
>
> WARNING: util-linux-2.36.2-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: util-linux-dev
> rdepends on util-linux-libuuid-dev, but it isn't a build dependency?
> [build-deps]
>
> https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/61/builds/3226

That failure was my fault when testing some fixes.

I've sent out a patch which renames util-linux-uuid to util-linux-libuuid
and sorts out the license issue Peter reported.

I'm optimistic this fixes the various issues people have been having
and simplifies the recipe a bit as an added bonus.

The patch has already tested cleanly on the autobuilder (the above warning
was from an earlier aborted build before I opted to rename the recipe).

Khem: Thanks for the related meta-oe tweak, I think the rename whilst
slightly painful now is the best way forward overall.