Hi

0002-transfer-strip-credentials-from-the-auto-referer-hea.patch does not allow
building of Curl without PACKAGECONFIG "proxy"

/Regards Sander

This email message (including its attachments) is confidential and may contain
privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
and/or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail (including
its attachments), or any part thereof. If this e-mail is received in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and make sure that this
e-mail (including its attachments), and all copies thereof, are immediately
deleted from your system. Please further note that when you communicate with us
via email or visit our website we process your personal data. See our privacy
policy for more information about how we process it:
https://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/privacy.html