On Thu, 2021-08-26 at 09:58 +0000, Valek, Andrej wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any problem, which should I fix?
> I would like to include this feature into dunfell if possible.

Autotools usually has a very specific option format and this isn't following it.
I know others expressed some surprise and I share that. It can happen if the
software is doing something unusual so it is possible but I wanted to go and
double check this as it looks odd. It may be both formats can be used and if
that were the case, I'd much prefer we used the standard format we use
everywhere else.

So basically this is held pending me doing some due diligence as it worries me.
I am however struggling to do everything needed at the moment.

The other issue is that nls is an option many other recipes have but we've
always handled it at the core level in the gettext bbclass. native recipes
explictly pass --disable-nls for example.

I also wanted to check if the recipe uses the gextext class (or should?) and if
instead we should be exposing the PACKAGECONFIG differently through that class.