On 9/7/21 3:44 PM, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
I'm not sure what, if anything, uses assimp anymore - it used to be a dependency of (old) vulkan-demos, but not anymore. And nothing in meta-oe. Qt5/6 has it as an optional dependency in qt3d, off by default.

I'd say, remove.

Thanks, makes sense, I will send a patch for it a few minutes later.

// Robert

Alex