On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 10:43 +0800, ChenQi wrote:

>  I like this change. However, it causes problem of 'rm_work'.
>  Now some native recipes don't get cleaned up with 'rm_work' enabled.
>
>  e.g.
>  INHERIT += "rm_work"
>  bitbake core-image-minimal
>  A few native recipes don't get clean up such as alsa-lib-native, createrepo-
> c-native, dnf-native, etc.
>
>  Do you have any idea how to fix it? Or should we accept the current
> situation?

I think the issue is that populate_sdk is an odd task in that it doesn't run
before do_build (nor should it). rm_work will therefore not get triggered since
the class does:

addtask rm_work_all before do_build

What might work is something like:

do_populate_sdk[recrdeptask] = "do_rm_work"

but that may have some horrible side effects, I'm not sure.