On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 6:14 PM Khem Raj <raj.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/15/21 17:44, Jim Wilson wrote:
> > This fixes an arch linux gdb configure error with liblzma installed.
>
> this looks ok to me. Although I wonder why gdb's configure is not able
> to find it in staging sysroot automatically, I have seen similar
> behavior in gmp and mpfr in past as well.

I have no familiarity with the OE cross native build system.  I didn't
spend much time looking at that.  There might be something wrong with gdb
configure, or there might be something wrong with options or environment
variables passed to gdb configure.  But since we already passed the
--with-expat-prefix option to configure, doing the same for liblzma was the
easiest way to get this working.

Jim