Reminder

There will be an OpenEmbedded Developer Virtual Meeting (OEDVM) held
tomorrow (Friday, 03 December 2021)

The scheduled time will match the YP Summit's start at 12 UTC/7AM
Eastern, and run until 20 UTC/3PM (or earlier if we run out of topics,
but then will most likely turn into a happy hour).

We will be using Automotive Grade Linux's Zoom (and many thanks to AGL
for this!)
https://zoom.us/j/99151508871

There current topics of discussion are listed at:
https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEDVM_Nov_2021

There will be no given order, but priority will be given to topics
with moderators. If you want to add something to the list, please do
so as soon as possible.

If there is a topic you would like to comment on but have difficulties
at given times, please comment on Libera IRC at #oe (or respond to
this email if you are lacking IRC access).  No promises given but we
will do our best to accommodate.

Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested.

As always, if you are not an OpenEmbedded Member (but are interested
in joining), please attend OEDVM and you can be voted in.

If there are any questions, please feel free to email me and/or the
entire OE board (bo...@openembedded.org).

Thanks,
Jon