Hello Alex,

with DKMS, do you mean cross-compiling out-of-kernel modules on the
build machine (that runs the Yocto/OpenEmbedded driven build)?

Or do you mean provisioning the target with enough tools to allow
compiling out-of-kernel modules there from source?

In the first case, yes, I can share such recipe for reasonably recent releases.

Regards,

Leon.

--
Leon Woestenberg