On Mon, 2022-09-05 at 20:21 +0200, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> This is the last (I believe) piece of the puzzle in setting up builds
> from nothing without having to write custom scripts or use external
> tools.
>
> After layers have been fetched and placed into their respective
> locations, one would surely want to proceed to the actual build, and
> here's how:

To set expectations, I'm probably not going to merge this for 4.1. I
think we've taken some really good steps in the direction we need so
far but we don't want to rush this. I haven't had the time needed to
look at these patches properly due to everything else that was
breaking.

That doesn't stop review ad refining the patches ready for 4.2 opening.
I'm open to representations if everyone thinks this is ready but I get
the feeling many are distracted atm.