libntirpc is not compatible with libtirpc. Some work would make it so, but it is not a trivial change, i tried it :)

Not only the API is different, the pkgconfig presents itself as ntirpc whereas most dependencies of litbtirpc specifically try to detect libtirpc. A good summary of the differences and the feasibility is in this page [1].

I can break the extending of liburcu into another commit no problem.

I was able to break the circular dependency as well, with a patch that is already for review upstream.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nfs-ganesha/+bug/1843403