On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 at 10:49, Ross Burton <ross.bur...@arm.com> wrote:

> On 25 Jul 2022, at 04:11, Matt Johnston <m...@codeconstruct.com.au> wrote:
> > The upstream method for Dropbear configuration is #define entries in a
> > localoptions.h file.  default_options.h should be left untouched.  Adding it
> > to CFLAGS for configure would also work, as
> >
> > ./configure CFLAGS="-Os -Wall -DDROPBEAR_X11FWD=1”
>
> Perfect, thanks Matt!

I've just sent a new version [1] using CFLAGS but I think I should
have used localoptions.h instead
as that will match the upstream configuration method. What do you
think? Shall I change to localoptions.h instead?
I think that should be a more elegant solution.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/20220927102904.722281-1-dan...@qtec.com/