On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 at 17:43, Böszörményi Zoltán <zbos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This looks like it's coming from a mesa-native build
> which should match the target build version.
> The problem may be that despite of this, it tries to open
> the host drivers from /usr instead of .../recipe-sysroot-native/usr.

Yes, that's exactly what runqemu does, on purpose, by redirecting
native mesa to use the host drivers via LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH environment
variable. We could easily make it use its own drivers from
recipe-sysroot-native, but that means we have to actually build them,
which is very heavy (e.g. llvm is required for llvmpipe, and some amd
drivers). Unfortunately mesa 23.0.0 more or less forces that with its
version matching.

Alex