From: Randolph Sapp <r...@ti.com>

Backport all the weston-init QOL updates. Getting closer to the point
where we can actually drop our distro specific weston-init bbappend. May
submit a few more QOL patches sooner or later to completely drop it.

Resubmitting this because I forgot to CC Steve and myself on this
series.

Ming Liu (1):
  weston-init: introduce xwayland PACKAGECONFIG

Randolph Sapp (6):
  weston-init: make sure the render group exists
  weston-init: add weston user to the render group
  weston-init: add the weston user to the wayland group
  weston-init: fix the mixed indentation
  weston-init: guard against systemd configs
  weston-init: add profile to point users to global socket

ssuesens (1):
  weston.init: enabled xwayland

 meta/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston-init.bb  | 53 ++++++++++++-------
 .../wayland/weston-init/weston-socket.sh      | 20 +++++++
 create mode 100755 meta/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston-init/weston-socket.sh

--
2.41.0