Hi Julien,

> On 5 Jul 2023, at 16:31, Julien Stephan via lists.openembedded.org
> <jstephan=baylibre....@lists.openembedded.org> wrote:
> So before test code gets bundled into the release tarballs, switch to
> github URI.

Please split this into a separate commit, so we can review the change to git
separately from the addition of ptest.

> FAIL: chinese1.lt
> FAIL: utf8-2.txt.lt

If there’s a way to make the tests more verbose when they fail then that’s
really useful, being able to see what the error actually is helps a lot.

As you say, these are locale issues, so you _probably_ need to RDEPEND on the
right packages.  For example, glib-2.0-ptest RDEPENDS on glibc-gconv-utf-32 and
locale-base-fr-fr to pull in UTF-32 encoding and fr_FR locale support.

Ross