Hi

Yeah, you're correct... Currently sitting beside a pool in France,  having
discovered that the DSL where we're staying is basically useless :)

I've been buried in an ESP32 project before we went away, so not
meaningfully got back to this.

I did start looking at rebasing the patches, but there's massive churn and
my suspicion is taking the changes to parameterise the test exclusions will
be the way to go.

There biggest fix I had in the 1.71 update was to use the sysroot target
for libstd, which is a much cleaner interface.

Alex