On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 18:13, Richard Purdie
<richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> Lets make the test print the hashes it can't find?
>
> It would be useful to know if they're perhaps delayed somehow on the
> CDN?
>
> Seems odd it is the same list of things though.
>
> We need to find the hashes we build, and the ones we can't find and see
> if they're the same. If we get the siginfo files for them, we can
> compare and see why they're changing.

I've just submitted a modified patch for the test that prints hashes
that were requested if the test fails.

I've also done two run-throughs of the standalone builder for it:
https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/158

The first one failed (which was expected), then I ran two standalone
qemuarm64/qemux86-64 jobs (which did actually rebuild the missing
stuff like perf etc.), and the second run succeeded.

So let's see it fail mysteriously again in a-full or a-quick; there
should now be more info to try and dig into that.

Alex