Sure. I've pushed the patchset here.

https://github.com/amstewart/openembedded-core/tree/dev/packagefeed

On 12/8/23 14:28, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
Perhaps you can publish the final version somewhere like github so we
can easily refer to it, should someone express interest in it?

Alex

On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 at 17:56, Alex Stewart <alex.stew...@ni.com> wrote:
Hopefully, the reply-to has worked here.

This patchset was originally submitted by Charlie Johnston while he
worked at NI, and was then adopted by me after he left. Now adjustments
within NI have left me with much less bandwidth and I cannot continue to
support getting this patchset upstreamed.

https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/186383

So unfortunately, I'm retracting this patchset indefinitely.

Thank you to everyone who has helped along the way.

Thanks,

--
Alex Stewart
Software Engineer - NI Real-Time OS