On Sat, Dec 30, 2023 at 12:41 AM Richard Purdie
<richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 2023-12-29 at 14:04 +0200, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> > Reproducibility exclusions should be listed in the test itself, so
> > this continues to be built in regular world builds (otherwise it may
> > silently regress).
>
> FWIW this is what the zvariant recipe was doing and the recipe is in
> meta-selftest...
>
> I'm torn on it to be honest.

I'm fine with changing it (and I did basically copy from zvariant
without really thinking about it), but I do feel that leaking what's a
pretty poor recipe name (`hello-rs`) outside of meta-selftest into the
wider ecosystem wouldn't be ideal as the recipe itself is basically
useless other than for this specific test purpose.

Mostly I just want to get the series merged before anything else
changes and we find yet another thing which needs fixing; also I think
I've got 1.75.0 building now, which obviously sits on top of this
series!

--
Alex Kiernan