Hi Alexander,

Thanks for review.

I tested it in ASPEED AST2600 and AST2700 SOCs. Yoc can see our Github
repository here.

https://github.com/AspeedTech-BMC

You are right the latest version of u-boot(2024.01) support binman python tool
to create FIT image and support optee-os and trusted-firmware-a.

However, “the old version of u-boot binman python tool” did not support to add
optee-os and trusted-firmware-a in the FIT image.

For example, our AST2600 is production and its u-boot version was 2019.04 and
binman python tools did not support optee-os image format.

That was why I changed ITS file creation scripts to support all u-boot version.

Finally, users are able to use the “makeimage” tool to crate FIT image with
optee-os and trusted-firmware-a.

Thanks-Jamin