On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 2:34 PM Richard Purdie
<richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2024-03-06 at 10:52 -0800, Khem Raj wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 8:23 AM Richard Purdie
> > <richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > From: Eilís 'pidge' Ní Fhlannagáin <pi...@baylibre.com>
> > >
> > > Excluding riscv64 due to mouse rather than a touchscreen which adds a
> > > moving cursor, so the diff ends up > 0. Need to fix the image to use the
> > > touchscreen rather than mouse input.
> >
> > Is it an option we are using to start the qemu which is causing this issue?
> > I would like to understand more
>
> I suspect it will be. Somewhere on the other platforms we use a usb
> touch input device (absolute coords) but I think for riscv64 it is
> using a mouse (relative coords).
>
> We just need to compare the usb devices and work out what is missing...

We use -device usb-tablet -device usb-kbd for qemuarm64 and for qemuriscv64
-device virtio-tablet-pci -device virtio-keyboard-pci is used. I think
that might be
the difference. I will test a change to use usb-tablet and usb-kbd, I
have a local
patch for kernel-cache and then these options work for qemuriscv64 as well
sadly the events are received by qemu but clicks do not work for qemuriscv32
somehow, I will make the changes for qemuriscv64 atleast and leave rv32 as it
is.