Hello,

It seems that this reliably fails oe-selftest-armhost. I didn't really
pay attention until now beause we had other issues but in this build,
those are the only failing tests:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/127/builds/3322/steps/15/logs/stdio

--
Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering