> -----Original Message-----
> From: Yoann Congal <[email protected]>
> Sent: den 27 augusti 2026 11:24
> To: Peter Kjellerstedt <[email protected]>; openembedded-
> [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [OE-core] [PATCH 5/5] documentation.conf: Remove the
> documentation of GROUPMEMS_PARAM
> 
> On Tue Aug 25, 2026 at 8:08 PM CEST, Peter Kjellerstedt via 
> lists.openembedded.org wrote:
> > The GROUPMEMS_PARAM variable has been removed.
> >
> > Signed-off-by: Peter Kjellerstedt <[email protected]>
> > ---
> >  meta/conf/documentation.conf | 1 -
> >  1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)
> 
> Hello,
> 
> I think there is one last reference to GROUPMEMS_PARAM:
> ❯ git grep GROUPMEMS_PARAM origin/master-next
> origin/master-next:scripts/contrib/convert-overrides.py:
> "pkg_prerm", "RREPLACES", "GROUPMEMS_PARAM", "SYSTEMD_AUTO_ENABLE",
> "SKIP_FILEDEPS", "PRIVATE_LIBS", "PACKAGE_ADD_METADATA",
> 
> This won't hold the series but maybe consider a followup patch?
> 
> Thanks!
> --
> Yoann Congal
> Smile ECS

Yes, I know. I considered it and figured it makes no sense to modify 
that script. I think it would make more sense to remove it altogether 
as I expect everyone to be updated to the new override syntax since 
years ago. And if you aren't, then I doubt you upgrade directly to 
Blacksail anyway...

//Peter

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#244528): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/244528
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/120925179/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to