On Wed Sep 2, 2026 at 10:31 AM CEST, AshishKumar Mishra via 
lists.openembedded.org wrote:
> Hi Team ,
>
> Can this patch be takedn in wrynose or if team have any suggestion .
> I can rework accordingly
> The patch is merged i master branch and fix the silent bug there
> https://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/tree/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa.bb
>
> Thanks ,
> Ashish

Hello,

Sorry, the patch pending queue is quite long at the moment and I have not
reached this patch yet.
Usually I would tell you to wait 2 weeks before pinging a patch.
In this case, I think I will need a week or 2 before clearing the queue.
So please wait 2 more weeks before pinging again.

Thanks for your patience.
-- 
Yoann Congal
Smile ECS

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#244904): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/244904
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121047968/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to