On Fri, Sep 11, 2026 at 7:41 AM Richard Purdie < [email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2026-09-11 at 17:22 +0530, Dora, Sunil Kumar via > lists.openembedded.org wrote: > > From: Sunil Dora <[email protected]> > > > > https://discourse.llvm.org/t/llvm-23-1-1-released/91760 > > > > Drop 0035-libc-Disable-float16-on-32-bit-x86-without-SSE2.patch and > > mark the musl ssp_nonshared driver patch as a backport: both fixes > > are included in this release. > > Sorry, I don't quite follow. Why are we marking it as a backport if it > is included in the release? > Good point, I thought backport to 23 release branch was after the 23.1.1 release tag was made but it is included in tag so I wonder if release tarballs do not have it ? > > Cheers, > > Richard >
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#245658): https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/245658 Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121196781/21656 Group Owner: [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub [[email protected]] -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
