Hello Antonin,

thanks for the reply. I agree, some more prominent mark of this being a
draft would have been helpful. OE does not have any defined prefixes /
markers right? At least I could not find any in the OE contributor
guide.
To me RFC is more of a formal process, but I'll include a [DRAFT]
marker for future revisions of this patch series as long as they are
not ready for merging yet.

Daniel


On Wed, 2026-09-16 at 09:08 +0200, Antonin Godard via
lists.openembedded.org wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Tue Sep 15, 2026 at 3:04 PM CEST, Daniel Wagenknecht via
> lists.openembedded.org wrote:
> > Please continue to consider this as a draft for discussion only!
> 
> It is useful to mark these kinds of series with "RFC", if you don't
> consider it
> ready for merging. I must admit though I skipped over your mention of
> this being
> a draft in your cover letter.
> 
> Antonin
> 
> 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#245941): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/245941
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121260101/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to