On 16 Sep 2026, at 09:41, Richard Purdie <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi Markus, > > In the patch review call, whilst I was probably slightly in favour, the > general suggestion was to hold off on gnome 51 until after the release. > We do have quite a few 51 upgrades coming in, both here and in meta-oe > and I want check we're all on the same page. Should we move to 51 for > this release or not? > > I'm suspecting we probably do want at least the glib upgrade?
GLib especially is fine. GTK and associated recipes, probably good. Anything higher up the stack into what we’d call GNOME instead of GTK I think we hold off because really there needs to be a concerted upgrade at once, and GNOME is currently split between oe-core and meta-gnome (because of epiphany). Ross
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#245944): https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/245944 Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121274834/21656 Group Owner: [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub [[email protected]] -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
