On Thu, 2012-07-05 at 13:03 -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> On 7/4/2012 11:51 PM, Damian, Alexandru wrote:
> > I guess the root of the problem is when the autotools start up -
> > we're having autoconf 2.68, which is not liked by gcc 4.7.1
> >

> thats a red herring. You should instead find out why is it trying to
> autoreconf
>
> > configure.ac:33: error: Please use exactly Autoconf 2.64 instead of
> > 2.68. config/override.m4:12: _GCC_AUTOCONF_VERSION_CHECK is
> > expanded from... configure.ac:33: the top level autom4te: m4 failed
> > with exit status: 1
> >

> > I'm gonna downgrade to autoconf 2.64 and see what happens.
> >

> it wont help.

I merged a couple of gcc changes fairly quickly to address a variety of
problems people started hitting (including the autobuilder). The svn
nature of the recipe is causing a few issues with the subversion 1.7
change. I am wondering if we should just point it to the svn checkout
tarball by default and leave the svn url for use when updating only and
populating the mirror?