On 01/17/2013 01:37 PM, Kamble, Nitin A wrote:
> This is bit old (out of my cached memory), but looking at my commit
> (543577c25b5a4e89a3ab15ee28e754b71c2a43d5) the dependency on coreutils-native
> is needed if the build system does not have coreutils, or it is not
> compatible with the sources of the coreutils you are trying to build. And the
> commit log does show the errors it was hitting, which are solved by using the
> native version of the coreutils.

Thanks Nitin. But I don't think there can be any system without
coreutils. And if there is some compatibility issue (which I haven't been
able to reproduce on our various hosts), we should be able to trace it
down to a specific command within coreutils.

Do you still have some notes on how to reproduce the error?

jesse