So far i've been using good old initscripts for my systems. I want to try out systemd. Having zero experience with that, I just added "systemd" to the DISTRO_FEATURES and started a fresh build. The build ran fine, but it produced something that still seems to be using initscripts, albeit that a few things stopped working (the network did not start, for example).

Is there some openembedded "guide" on what one has to do to actually use systemd? I've tried google, but because i don't have a clue what keywords to look for, I got only irrelevant results on various Linux distributions while searching with "oe-core initscripts to systemd" and variations on that theme.