On 2013-05-07 09:47, Stanacar, StefanX wrote:

On 2013-05-07 09:23, Burton, Ross wrote:
On 7 May 2013 16:13, Gary Thomas <g...@mlbassoc.com> wrote:
It looks like the package(s) you're referring to are the X server.
Too bad you didn't provide those patches as well as images which
use X are currently broken (at least mine are)

Yeah, I noticed that when browsing mail over breakfast but dropped the
ball in actually saying on the list.  Add a dependency to it in
xserver-xorg.

I'll put something together shortly.

I didn't noticed your reply until now, I just sent a patch... :)

Thanks, it looks good to me.