On 2013年08月22日 15:25, Kang Kai wrote:
On 2013年08月22日 15:15, Khem Raj wrote:
Kai

On Aug 21, 2013, at 11:50 PM, Kang Kai <kai.k...@windriver.com> wrote:

what does adding this include file fix ?
To be honest, I am not sure why add this include. After build it is harmless, so I didn't want to modify it because I think LFS is trustable.

Hi Raj,

Its matter of understanding the change and may be explaining a bit better what it fixes and make the patch better for upstream too so try to build it without this include added and see if you get some warnings/errors that it fixes and then add that information to patch header.

It is no warning shows without the include patch. But the patch is merged.

Sorry again.
Kai

Thanks.
I'll check it and be more careful next time.

Regards,
Kai

Regards,
Kai