On 01/09/2014 02:33 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:

Op 8 jan. 2014, om 17:12 heeft Burton, Ross <ross.bur...@intel.com> het
volgende geschreven:

On 7 January 2014 13:05, Robert Yang <liezhi.y...@windriver.com> wrote:
*Some* packages have migrated away from gconf to gsettings.  Not all
packages have done this, so anything still using gconf is now broken.
Note that almost nothing in oe-core uses gsettings as we're still
using the GTK+ 2 stack generally.

Hi Ross, which recipe is failed, please ?

A better question would be what package did you get this warning from?

As I said, any recipe that did inherit gnome and still used GConf
would be affected by your change.

Which is over half of the meta-gnome recipes :(

Sounds bad, fortunately, it had been reverted.

// Robert