From: openembedded-core-boun...@lists.openembedded.org
[mailto:openembedded-core-boun...@lists.openembedded.org] On Behalf Of John
Stirling
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:46 PM
To: openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org
Subject: [OE-core] avahi + latest airplay release from apple

I'm attempting to use avahi (0.6.31) with the latest airplay release from
apple. Is anyone else attempting the same thing ?

There are some issues -

avahi dns_sd.h is missing a few defines needed by airplay (patch attached)
DNSServiceGetAddrInfo doesn't exist in avahi and is called from airplay

avahi HEAD doesn't seem to implement this function either and there doesn't
seem to have been much activity since the 0.6.31 release

Any advice ?

Thanks
John