Hi Arndre,

On 10.03.2015 23:32, Andre McCurdy wrote:
> Are you sure that excluding tslib-native from DEPENDS works? Since
> -lts is hardcoded in LDFLAGS (see directfb.inc) the linker won't run
> unless libts.so is found in sysroot (regardless of whether or not you
> configure with "--with-inputdrivers=none"). That being said, I don't
> know if -lts really needs to be hardcoded in LDFLAGS, it's been there
> since directfb was first imported into oe-core, with no explanation of
> comment.

yes it works - tested it and made sure that there was no native libts around
from a previous build.
But you are right, this hardcoded -lts in LDFLAGS looks strange. I can take a
look at this later since I need to build and test this anyway.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15