On 2015-05-19 09:34, Nicolas Dechesne wrote:
On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Gary Thomas <g...@mlbassoc.com> wrote:
Do you know if there is a way to tell gtk-play what gstreamer
back-end(s) to use?  In particular, for my i.MX6 board, it is
not choosing the video plugin I think it should and it would be
nice to test if it does the right thing if the correct plugin
is used.

by video plugin, you mean the decoder or the video sink?

if it's the sink:

gst-play --videosink <foo> --audiosink <bar>

This is what I'm looking for except I need to send these to gtk-play,
the GUI front-end.

if it's the decoder, you can't choose on the command line, the
application will just rely on playbin, so you need to configure your
plugins (and their priorities) so that playbin would pick the most
appropriate plugin.

cheers.