Am 2015-08-22 um 00:01 schrieb Otavio Salvador:
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Carlos Rafael Giani
<d...@pseudoterminal.org> wrote:
These are backports, so I do not see a problem with them. However, keep in
mind that GStreamer 1.6 will be out in a few days, so I recommend hold off
any patches that are not backports. I have recipes prepared for 1.5.90 (=
1.6 release candidate) that I will then send to the mailing list. New
patches should be applied on top of that, not 1.4.5.
In this case it is better to not merge those and wait for 1.5.90 to be
send. This allow for testing and also FSL checking for any other
pending fixes.

Yes. In fact, several of the present non-backport patches no longer apply. I had to delete them because fixing them was a nontrivial task, and should better be done by the original authors. I already sent a heads up about this to them.